lundi 3 août 2009

Parfums d'Empire: Winners of the Draw -- Gagnants du Tirage



Ours winners, selected by Miss Jicky, are...

Natalie Julia Karin Datura5750

Please contact me with your info at graindemusc at gmail dot com...

9 commentaires:

  1. Oh, Miss Jicky! How could you let me down! When I was planning to bring you treats on my next visit!

    Goodness, she's gorgeous. Love the meesers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well clawed, Jicky, well clawed. :)

    Congrats to all the winners!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Amy, I'm sure Miss Jicky will play nice when you finally do come to Paris!
    I tried to get her to pose with the paper slips, but she wasn't staying still, so I caught her in a more relaxed moment...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ScentScelf, it wasn't so much a claw as a desultory paw giving a little bat. Oh. Doesn't roll or move. Not interested...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. GalileosDaughter3 août 2009 à 16:27

    Congratulations to the winners!

    Next time I'll remember the muesli for the milk, cute Jicky!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. GalileosDaughter, you know how finnicky they are... sheesh.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. The beautiful, but oh, so fickle Jicky. Even the pecan swirl failed to entice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Carter, she probably had a full belly at the time...

    RépondreSupprimer