jeudi 25 août 2011

Sharif: les gagnants/ the winners

Apologies for the eclipse. I've been away to visit my parents, and though I have several topics for posts, I just really, deeply needed a break from writing... I'll be back next week, but meanwhile, the winner of the draw for the sample of Profumo Italia Sharif is...

Mikael

Mikael has just contacted me to say he'd already won a full bottle on another blog, truly a sign of predestination. So the new winner of the sample is:

Olive


Please contact me with your details at graindemusc at gmail dot com.


Navrée de cette éclipse. J'ai passé quelques temps auprès de mes parents, et bien que j'aie plusieurs sujets sous le coude, j'avais vraiment, profondément besoin de faire un pause dans l'écriture. Je serai de retour la semaine prochaine, mais en attendant, l'échantillon de Sharif de Profumo Italia est attribué par tirage au sort à...
Lyrical

Merci de me contacter à graindemusc arobase gmail point com.

Illustration: Emilie Halpern


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire