mardi 1 mai 2012

Off to the land of Diorissimo!

Happy May 1st! In a few hours I will be meeting with my friend Angela of Now Smell This, and we will be smelling the very lily-of-the-valley patch that inspired Diorissimo, the one Mr. Edmond Roudnitska planted in his garden... If I can gather myself long enough to take a picture, I'll post it tomorrow.

8 commentaires:

  1. Have fun! (hopefully the weather is as nice as here) :)

    Looking forward to the pics if you manage to take some.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Have a wonderful time! And please take a photo. Or even two! I'm wearing Diorissimo today, so I will be thinking of you two as you explore Roudnitska's muguet patch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a wonderful thrill. Enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Victoria, you've been in our thoughts all along!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Mals86, it's been a wonderful couple of days in the best of companies. Angela will post about it of course...

    RépondreSupprimer