samedi 10 juillet 2010

Graines de Paradis de Sharini Parfums Naturels: The Winner/ Le Gagnant

The draw for a full bottle of Graines de Paradis by Sharini Parfums Naturels was carried out using the following method: enter names, print list, cut in equal-length strips of paper, crumple strips and throw them on the floor. The first that was picked up or batted at by Jicky, aka The Mad Tyrant of Barzoom, would be the winner.


And the winner is………… DISTEZA!



Please write to me to give me your address: graindemusc at gmail dot com. Nicolas Jennings will ship the parcel to you directly. I envy you, lady: I’m kind of thinking of getting one myself and there are only 25…

Thank you for participating in droves (70 answers!). I hope at least you’ll be tempted to find out more about Sharini.


Le tirage au sort d’un flacon de Graines de Paradis par Sharini Parfums Naturels a été effectué selon la méthode suivante : saisir les noms, imprimer la liste, découper en bandes de papier de longueur égale, les froisser, les jeter par terre. La première que Jicky ramasserait dans sa gueule ou utiliserait comme baballe désignerait le gagnant. Malheureusement, ce n’est pas du côté français. Merci d’avoir participé, et j’espère vous avoir donné envie d’explorer la gamme de produits Sharini.


5 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations! Detenza
    et la prochaine fois on aura peut être cette chance ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. excuse me congratulations DISTEZA ! (et pas Detenza ! ^^)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations Disteza. Enjoy this loveliness.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Words fail me--I am so excited to have won! I never win anything, so I will be thrilled to enjoy this. Thank you for giving me a bright moment on an otherwise dreadful Monday morning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Disteza, I'm so happy to have made your day! I hope you'll enjoy Graines de Paradis... it's quite heavenly, actually!

    RépondreSupprimer