dimanche 4 octobre 2009

I'm Selling my Perfumes!



I hoped the day wouldn’t come, but the vagaries of working freelance have caught up with me and to pay the taxman, I have to sell part of my perfume collection. I’d much rather they went to you than to put them up for auction.

Some of these are new, full, or almost-full bottles with just a few spritzes out; others have 5 ml taken out for archiving purposes. Some are untouched (they were back-ups). Some are vintage.

In every case, I’ll state the condition and volume of the juice in the price list.

For the time being, I’m not considering selling decants – time is of essence here, folks!

All in all, some 40 bottles need to find a better home. Among the preciouses going up for sale:

NEW

Ormonde Woman by Ormonde Jayne - SOLD

Jasmin Full by Pierre Montale - SOLD

Gardénia Passion by Annick Goutal

Péché Cardinal by MDCI - SOLD

L’Eau d’Hermès - SOLD

Serge Noire by Serge Lutens - SOLD

Rien by Etat Libre d’Orange - SOLD

Métalys by Guerlain

Baghari by Robert Piguet - SOLD

Visa by Robert Piguet - SOLD

L de Lubin

VINTAGE

Rochas Femme (several bottles and concentrations) GOING FAST!

Coty Chypre - ALL SOLD

Lanvin My Sin - SOLD

Carven Ma Griffe

Balenciaga Fleeting Moment (rare Germaine Cellier composition)

Jean Patou Cocktail from the "Ma Collection" 80s re-edition - SOLD

Guerlain Parure edc

AND MANY MORE!




For the full list, with prices and shipping rates, please write me at graindemusc at gmail dot com.



Payments will be Paypal exclusively.

Please bear in mind that any parcel exceeding $30 in value will require registered delivery: I’m not taking chances any of my beauties will be lost in the mail.

Minis will be sent in an envelope (shipping prices will be much lower than stated on the list, of course).

Let me just add that by buying these, you’ll be also buying me the time to continue updating this blog as frequently as usual, since otherwise, I’ll have to take those hours I spend sniffing and writing, and use them for the paying gigs… Any purchase will also be considered as a token of your appreciation.


Sales will be concluded on a first-come, first-serve basis.

THE FIRST TEN BUYERS WILL RECEIVE A 2 ML SAMPLE OF A FRAGRANCE FROM A SERGE LUTENS BELL JAR OR A VINTAGE PERFUME!


3 commentaires:

  1. I love the images you chose for the posts, ha! I wish I could be of help, but the truth is, broke as I am, I can only watch others snatch a Serge or an MDCI right in front of my nez.
    In any case, it's great of you to think of us first!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dusan, thanks, sweetie. I know how that feels... No Le Labo Patchouli 24 for me just yet! That was next on the list, and so perfect for fall... Well, it'll still be perfect in a few months.

    RépondreSupprimer