samedi 14 juillet 2012

Séville à l'aube: the winners of the draw

After counting my remaining samples of Séville à l’aube, I realized I had enough to send one to each person who has left a comment. So the winners are:

Ariane
Belle
Iodine
Portia
Anna
Musette
Maggie
Bee
Ann
Belle
Jordan River
Plus the Anonymous commenter who only smelled the scent on muslin in the Covent Garden boutique

Please send me your details at graindemusc at gmail dot com. Remember to put “Séville à l’aube draw” in the header, to tell me your pseudonym so I can tick off your name from the shipping list, and to include some sort of proof of purchase: invoice, picture of the book in situ…

7 commentaires:

  1. Oh, we are all lucky! A thousand thanks, Denyse. I can't wait to compare this scent to the story you told in the book. Ariane

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ariane, it's interesting to compare the mental image readers form with the actual scent. I might even do a post on that later, when more people have been able to discover Séville à l'aube.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOOO HOOO! Thanks Denyse. I'm going to reread the book while wearing the fragrance. you have pasted a big fat smile on my face,
    Portia x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this is sooo exciting. you know I have been lusting after this for simply EVAH!

    Thank you!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Received with delight in New Zealand, thanking you

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Jordan, glad the sample made it intact all the way there, and hope you enjoy it!

    RépondreSupprimer